During the months of October, November, and January we are usually a few days behind. We get an enormous amount of orders in this time of year. Everyone wants to be sharp for the holidays, and resharpened afterwards. Sorry if its late.
We will be attending our third metallurgical seminar on August 4th and 5th 2017 in Detroit. We will be closed August 2nd through August 7th for travel and we are not answering the phone during this timeframe. Please don’t leave a message, call us when we get back. The post office will hold all incoming boxes from August 1st to August 8th when we re-open. Use the tracking number on your receipt to locate your box.
Please send your stuff AFTER we get back rather than before, it may not get done before we leave and it will sit for 5 days.If a couple extra days isn’t going to matter, then ship when you want. But have backup equipment because we aren’t going to move your box ahead if you call frantic.
Posted 6/28/ 17
We will be observing Thanksgiving Day with our family in Arkansas. We will be closed November 20th through November 27th, reopening November 28th. Plan your shipments accordingly. We are not answering the phone during this timeframe. Please don’t leave a message, call us when we get back. The post office will hold and not deliver all incoming boxes from Nov 20th until Nov 28th when we re-open. Use the tracking number on your receipt.
Please send your stuff AFTER we get back rather than before, it may not get done before we leave and it will sit for a week. If a couple extra days isn’t going to matter, then ship when you want. But have backup equipment because we aren’t going to move your box ahead if you call frantic.
We changed our mailing address in 2016 from the UPS Store to our Sharpening Center direct.
Please do not mail to the UPS store at the University Blvd address, it will be returned to you if you do.
The INVENTORY sheet is important, and when completed, you put it in the box with your sharpening order
- It gives a place to give us your address and contact info.
- You can print your credit card information in the designated area.
- You may have steel and ceramic blades, you segregate the amount of each type on the sheet and the total cost for each.
- All your shears may not be regular shears. They may need to be segregated into "Beveled edge" and Convex edge", as a groomer you must know the difference. You add the number for each in the correct box.
- It gives you a place to tell us what brand of clipper you use. We will test your blades on the same clipper you use. This is important.
- If you need any clipper parts, there is a place to ask for them.
- We ask you if your having any specific problems with your equipment on the sheet. If you do, write it down because it will help us.
We really need an accurate total of the items in your box. Even if you don't know the difference between beveled and convex, or ceramic and steel blades, we just need to know how many items you have in your box. Just mark down the total number of blades in one of the blade places, and the total number of shears in one of the shear places. We'll figure it out here for you.
When you fill it out it really helps....... but finally...
It will print our address label out for you to tape to your box.