During the months of October, November, and January we are usually a few days behind. We get an enormous amount of orders in this time of year. Everyone wants to be sharp for the holidays, and resharpened afterwards. Sorry if its late.
We will be attending a one day seminar in Illinois on April 1st, 2017.
Our sharpening center in Mobile AL will be closed from Friday March 31st to Monday April 3rd for travel time. We won’t be here to sharpen, so plan your shipments accordingly. It would be better to ship your box for delivery AFTER the 3rd than before. If we don’t get it sharpened and mailed, it will sit until we get back from Illinois. If a couple extra days isn’t going to matter, then ship when you want.
We will be teaching at the Sharpeners Report “SharpFest” on Apr 19th to Apr 23rd, 2017 in Minneapolis MN. We will leave on Apr 19th and return on Apr 24th. I would suggest sending your equipment AFTER this Seminar. If it doesn’t get sharpened before I leave, it will sit until I get back. If a couple extra days isn’t going to matter, then ship when you want.
We will be attending our family reunion June 21st to June 26th. We will be closed and not answering the phone. Please send your stuff AFTER we get back than before, it may not get done before we leave. If a couple extra days isn’t going to matter, then ship when you want.
Posted 3/7 17
We changed our mailing address from the UPS Store to our Sharpening Center direct. This may save a day on shipping to us because it doesn't go to the UPS Store first, then it was delivered from there. Im not on the road sharpening anymore so I don't need someone else to collect our mail.
Please do not mail to the UPS store at the University Blvd address, it will be returned to you if you do.
The INVENTORY sheet is important, and when completed, you put it in the box with your sharpening order
- It gives a place to give us your address and contact info.
- You can print your credit card information in the designated area.
- You may have steel and ceramic blades, you segregate the amount of each type on the sheet and the total cost for each.
- All your shears may not be regular shears. They may need to be segregated into "Beveled edge" and Convex edge", as a groomer you must know the difference. You add the number for each in the correct box.
- It gives you a place to tell us what brand of clipper you use. We will test your blades on the same clipper you use. This is important.
- If you need any clipper parts, there is a place to ask for them.
- We ask you if your having any specific problems with your equipment on the sheet. If you do, write it down because it will help us.
We really need an accurate total of the items in your box. Even if you don't know the difference between beveled and convex, or ceramic and steel blades, we just need to know how many items you have in your box. Just mark down the total number of blades in one of the blade places, and the total number of shears in one of the shear places. We'll figure it out here for you.
When you fill it out it really helps....... but finally...
It will print our address label out for you to tape to your box.